Course: Leading Improvement
Estimated time to complete the course – 4.25 hours
- Download the TechSmith Smart Player App for iPhones and iPads
- The video presentation is divided into 20 – 30 minute segments to enhance the learning experience. It can be viewed on any smart device an unlimited number of times, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
After participating in this activity, the participant will demonstrate the ability to:
- Apply the mechanics of choosing what to improve.
- Perform data gathering and processing.
- Practice team formation and dynamics.
- Use techniques of root cause analysis.
- Illustrate holding on to improvement long term.
- Apply business fundamentals relating to any practice setting.
- Lead a PDSA improvement project.
- Determine the improvements that will best benefit your patients.
- Improve the quality of patient care.
- Improve the safety of the care that is delivered.
- Maintain the improvements in care that are achieved.
- Apply practice improvement tools to every project.