- Virtual Classroom
- Internet cloud-based learning management system platform
- On demand, Unlimited access 24/7
- Access with any device that connects to the Internet
- No additional IT needs
- Individual username and password protected
- Optional user profile and picture upload
- Individual and cohort progress tracking
- Control rate of movement through the program
- Content and technical support
- Menu driven modular topics
This programs has been designed and implemented for physicians wishing to gain and/or enhance leadership skills. To be eligible for the Certificate Program in Physician Leadership applicants must be licensed and in good stand with Licensing Board.
Criteria for Completion:
We designed our program to encourage individual growth and to foster productive interaction among participants. The general principles applied to the assessment of the academic quality of study areas for this certificate program include:
- All participants are expected to complete each course study with 70% or greater;
- All participants are required to attend 2 of 2 live workshop sessions (*or equivalent independent studies per Instructors’ approval)
- Graduates of this course will receive 16 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. **In order to receive CME credit each participant must complete the entire course and all required exams and work.
CME Accreditation Statement:
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of MedChi, The Maryland State Medical Society and The center for a Healthy Maryland. MedChi is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
CME Designation Statement:
MedChi designates this educational activity for a maximum of 16 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should only claim credit in commensurate with their participation in the activity.
Please note: In the case of this activity, the learner is required to complete the entire activity in order to receive CME credits.
* Per instructors approval a self-study projects may be given in the absence of a live workshop.
**Please note that NO CME credit will be awarded for partial completion of the course.
Sponsorship opportunities are available. For information about sponsoring the Physician Leadership Program, please contact Roberta Herbst at 410-539-0872/1-800-492-1056, Ext 3340.