Upcoming Summer Classes:
- May 24, 2018
- June 21, 2018
- July 19, 2019
- August 16, 2018
The Center for a Healthy Maryland’s Physician Leadership Institute is pleased to offer this distinctive program through a grant from The Physicians Foundation. This unique hybrid program allows physicians to participate in an online virtual classroom where they complete the entire course online at their convenience.
- Leading healthcare teams and running a meeting
- Strategic planning and decision making
- Healthcare reimbursement and budget management
- Clinical process and short cycle improvement plans
- Capital-money in healthcare and negotiation for physicians
*In these changing times, every physician will benefit from the vital information delivered in this program!*
Upon completion, students will earn 15 CME credits and receive a
Maryland Physician Leadership Institute Certificate of Distinction.
- MedChi Members: $295
- Non-Members: $595
This programs has been designed and implemented for physicians wishing to gain and/or enhance leadership skills. To be eligible for the Certificate Program in Physician Leadership applicants must be licensed and in good stand with Licensing Board.
Criteria for Completion:
We designed our program to encourage individual growth and to foster productive interaction among participants. The general principles applied to the assessment of the academic quality of study areas for this certificate program include:
- All participants are expected to complete each course study with 70% or greater;
- Graduates of this course will receive 15 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. **In order to receive CME credit each participant must complete the entire course and all required exams and work.
CME Accreditation Statement:
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) through the joint providership of MedChi, The Maryland State Medical Society and The center for a Healthy Maryland. MedChi is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
CME Designation Statement:
MedChi designates this educational activity for a maximum of 15 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™. Physicians should only claim credit in commensurate with their participation in the activity.
Please note: In the case of this activity, the learner is required to complete the entire activity in order to receive CME credits.
* Per instructors approval a self-study projects may be given in the absence of a live workshop.
**Please note that NO CME credit will be awarded for partial completion of the course.
Sponsorship opportunities are available. For information about sponsoring the Certificate Program in Physician Leadership Program, please contact Shayna Banfield, Director of Programs, at 410-539-0872/1-800-492-1056, Ext 3341.