Course: Practical Tools For Positive Change
Estimated time to complete the course – 4.25 hours
- Download the TechSmith Smart Player App for iPhones and iPads
- The video presentation is divided into 20 – 30 minute segments to enhance the learning experience. It can be viewed on any smart device an unlimited number of times, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
After participating in this activity, the participant will demonstrate the ability to:
- Define the rules of reimbursement.
- Identify who makes the rules of reimbursement.
- Explain why there are rules of reimbursement.
- Discuss coding.
- Describe the mighty RVU.
- Discuss the reimbursement equation – RVUs and conversion factors.
- Identify the financial meaning of an employment contract.
- Identify the accounting skills behind the budget numbers.
- Apply budget planning.
- Describe variance analysis.
- Discuss budget implementation.
- Recognize the power of the budget.
- Develop and manage budgets.
- Analyze a balance sheet.
- Analyze an income statement.
- Analyze a statement of cash flow.
- Analyze a statement of net assets.
- Analyze an organization’s financial health.