Course: Quality Leadership for Physicians
Estimated time to complete the course – 4.25 hours
- Download the TechSmith Smart Player App for iPhones and iPads
- The video presentation is divided into 20 – 30 minute segments to enhance the learning experience. It can be viewed on any smart device an unlimited number of times, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
After participating in this activity, the participant will demonstrate the ability to:
- Create a strategic plan for their practice.
- Make assumptions about the healthcare market that will form the basis for their strategy.
- Formalize healthcare delivery decision making.
- Improve the quality of every decision.
- Create a mission and vision that will guide their practice.
- Evaluate and implement a strategic plan.
- Identify your leadership style and improve it.
- Practice management skills.
- Apply business fundamentals relating to private practice, hospital administration, and government agencies.
- Manage a practice more efficiently and effectively.
- Describe what qualities make a good leader.
- Discuss the right way physicians can lead in order to create engagement of your employees and patients.
- Practice how to lead teams in an effective manner.
- Manage meetings in the most efficient manner.